To export a csv. file for your online banking (not exact – but should not vary too much – each bank is slightly different):
- Login to internet banking
- Select the account you want to download transactions for
- You may need to go to a ‘view statements’ or ‘view transaction history’ if you cannot click into your account by just selecting it to see the transactions
- Insert date range required in the search/export (ASB, ANZ, KiwiBank) or download option.
- Make sure in all cases you select the CSV option.
(“CSV file” in ANZ, “CSV- Generic” in ASB, “CSV dd/mm/yy” in Westpac, “comma separated values (CSV)” in Kiwibank)
- Click export or save (this will now be saved on your PC to the default place for downloads)
- Open your email/outlook and attach files and send.
If you have any questions please contact your RightWay accountant, email email@example.com or call 0800 55 024